Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bush Apologizes To Anyone Offended By His Presidency

Following a recent string of public celebrity apologies, President Bush this week apologized to the nation to those who were offended by his being president for the past six years.
"In my attempt to be this nation's chief executive, I have offended a lot of people, and I am deeply, deeply sorry," Bush said in an address from the Oval Office. "For me to be in the White House and flip out and say and do this crap ... I'm not incompetent, that's what's so insane about this. Please know that incompetence of any kind goes against my faith."
The president's words were similar to those issued by actors Michael Richards and Mel Gibson after they launched into tirades against blacks and Jews, respectively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home